Valuation and Appraisal Reports
Knight Freeman specialises in the provision of appraisal and valuation reports for a wide client base, covering a broad range of properties, located throughout south east England.
All of our valuation and appraisal reports are prepared in full compliance with the RICS Valuation – Global Standards 2017 (the Red Book).
All valuers working for Knight Freeman possess the necessary expertise and experience required to provide the requisite advice; the firm has adequate Professional Indemnity Insurance cover and, in addition to the firm, all valuers are registered under the RICS Valuation Registration Scheme.
- Lloyds Bank Plc
- HSBC Bank PLC
- Shawbrook Bank Limited
- Aldermore Bank Limited
- Norwich and Peterborough Society
- Clydesdale Bank
- Bank of Cyprus
- Turkish Bank
Property appraisal and valuation reports generally include the following:
- Valuation summary sheet/executive summary, description, accommodation, location and condition.
- Statutory enquiries
- Environmental issues
- Market trends/comments
- Valuations (both capital and rental values)
- Insurance reinstatement cost assessment
- Valuation calculations
- Explanatory comments
Business appraisal and valuation reports also include the following:
- Location, description, accommodation and condition
- Summary of trade, furnishings, fittings and equipment
- Business operation
- Analysis of accounts
- Assessment of current trade or fair maintainable trade
- Brief description of applicant’s proposals
- Business projection, if considered appropriate
- Market value of property and business
- Apportionment of market value between business and property
It should be noted that our reports do not form a structural or building survey.